- Buff Boy - he's the exception. He's really just looking for the occasional hookup. That's fine, although I do wish he paid a bit more.
- The Investment Banker - texted me last night asking if I could take off work next week because he wanted to take me on an overnight trip. Um no, I can't really just leave my law firm (with no vacation days accrued) and one week's notice. And we've only met three times. RED FLAG.
- West Point - definitely wants monogamy, seems like the kind of guy that expects this to grow into something more than just an SB/SD relationship. More about him later.
- The Nerd - we met for dinner on Sunday of this week and he's already invited me to come visit him over a weekend in the pacific northwest while he's up there for work. AND offered me a job in August working as PT pr/advertising for his entrepreneurial startup. Hi, moving too fast much?
- Asian Attorney or AA - young, married, wants monogamy but is not willing to pay for it (as in his monthly price is on the lowest side of the Sugar Scale).
On top of all the SDs, I'm also balancing the Boy, who thinks we're monogamous/possibly dating, and all the randoms in my life that are trying to hook up with me (for free). Ever since E and I broke up, they've been coming out of the wood work. One of them I actually might like (Shaggy), but how to hang out with him without the Boy finding out? Hmm...very carefully.